pure HTML is a JFileUpload
add-on that allows to upload files to Amazon
Simple Storage Service (S3). End-user can
select files and folders with subfolders from
a file chooser or through drag and drop with
either JFileUpload or JBatchUpload front-end.
last update: 04/2017
JS3Upload works with most main features of JFileUpload
(progress bar, redirect after upload, cross browsers
support and more). It provides the following
- Amazon S3 HTTP/S POST upload support.
- Upload files and folders recursively to a
- Regions support with AWS signature v2.
- ACL parameter for uploaded object.
- Initial subfolder(s) for upload.
See online documentation for JS3Upload installation and
samples. FAQ is also available.
JS3Upload add-on is
free and already integrated with regular
JFileUpload or JBatchUpload pure HTML5 products.
You just need to enable it through "addons"