Forward=upload, ?=download

Explorer-like frontend add-on to upload/download.
3gsVShare

Forward=upload, ?=download

Post by 3gsVShare »

Hello, hopefully I am posting in the correct forum. I am using jdiskexplorer and I have read and tested <PARAM NAME="forward"...> and it works great with a successful upload. I've search everywhere and could not find an answer. Is there a way to forward when a download was successful?

Thank you,
Byron

support

Re: Forward=upload, ?=download

Post by support »

You're correct, forward works for upload only. We could add a new parameter to enable forward for download too. However, do you need one redirect URL for upload and another for download?

3gsVShare

Post by 3gsVShare »

Thank you for the reply. It would make things a little easier if the redirect went to different URL's, but if you need the redirect to point to the same URL as the forward/upload, then I can still work with that.

3gsVShare

Post by 3gsVShare »

Hello,

The forward parameter works great for notification after a successful upload. Now the question of a forward = download. A separate redirect will work or if there is another way to get notified of a download.

Thank You,
Byron

support

Post by support »

We've added this feature to the wish list. If you want it implement as you need very quickly then please contact support(at)jfileupload(dot)com and they can do it for a small fee.