Loss of upload in memory + Recover error message

Upload core product.
Arf

Loss of upload in memory + Recover error message

Post by Arf »

Hello,

I have two problems :

# 1 -
I have a problem with JFileUpload when I want to store in memory the upload.

After integrating the applet in a JSP, via the URL parameter, I use a servlet for processing :
=> <PARAM NAME = "url" VALUE="http://myserver.com/ServletProcess">
This is ok.

Once treatment is done, I want to pass control to another servlet:
=> <PARAM NAME = "post" VALUE="http://myserver.com/ServletBusiness">
(I use two servlets because the second will be in charge by an other technical team)
I switch well to the 2nd servlet but I have no information about the upload (I expected to find this in the session).

Have you

# 2 -
I would catch the error messages (eg SocketException when my server is down) in order to display them (or not) where I want it in my jsp.

Thanks!
Bob

support

Re: Loss of upload in memory + Recover error message

Post by support »

If you want filenames after upload:
<PARAM NAME = "postparameters" VALUE="true">

See:
http://www.jfileupload.com/products/jfi ... irect.html

Notice that JFileUpload supports cookies to if your session is based on cookie then you can have filenames info on server-side.

unasheng

Post by unasheng »

Your wounded mind only expressed that what you have been told, what has been edit into you by parents, teachers, friends, colleagues, and the media. Each girl cannot resist the temptation of,charming Christian Louboutin Boots Forever Tina Suede Chestnut still hot.No matter christian louboutin boots long or short,complex or simple,it is really eye-catching.Perfect to show your beautiful,how can you resist these louboutin shoes temptation.

If you are beautiful lady who is fond of spend your spare time attending fashion party or activity,you can not lack a chic pair of christian louboutin evening to make you look more attractive.Famous christian louboutin shoes will improve the self-confidence to a certain extent for many women and help them better path to success.

If true necklaces is like a Beethoven concert the famed Tiffany necklace is a high notice of the maestro.There are so many styles of diamond jewelry currently on craze. Antique jewellery is well suited to a vintage look, while big silver tiffany jewelry sale and black buckskin cuffs work with a rock and roll graphic.

This is your everything to know about guide to Pandora jewelry, from Pandora charms and Pandora beans to the Pandora organizations and pandora bracelets and even a little record. Pandora jewelry began as a husband and wife transfer business in The early 80's.

Court documents denote that christian louboutin heels employed Mr. Stewart, through a judgment-appealing striking designer with American artists for louboutin sues over red Christian Louboutin Heels to establish and tender designs right for Streetball.

unasheng

Post by unasheng »

Your wounded mind only expressed that what you have been told, what has been edit into you by parents, teachers, friends, colleagues, and the media. Each girl cannot resist the temptation of,charming Christian Louboutin Boots Forever Tina Suede Chestnut still hot.No matter christian louboutin boots long or short,complex or simple,it is really eye-catching.Perfect to show your beautiful,how can you resist these louboutin shoes temptation.

If you are beautiful lady who is fond of spend your spare time attending fashion party or activity,you can not lack a chic pair of christian louboutin evening to make you look more attractive.Famous christian louboutin shoes will improve the self-confidence to a certain extent for many women and help them better path to success.

If true necklaces is like a Beethoven concert the famed Tiffany necklace is a high notice of the maestro.There are so many styles of diamond jewelry currently on craze. Antique jewellery is well suited to a vintage look, while big silver tiffany jewelry sale and black buckskin cuffs work with a rock and roll graphic.

This is your everything to know about guide to Pandora jewelry, from Pandora charms and Pandora beans to the Pandora organizations and pandora bracelets and even a little record. Pandora jewelry began as a husband and wife transfer business in The early 80's.

Court documents denote that christian louboutin heels employed Mr. Stewart, through a judgment-appealing striking designer with American artists for louboutin sues over red Christian Louboutin Heels to establish and tender designs right for Streetball.